RunningBelt Shipping and Returns
- We ship anywhere in the 50 United States, including APO/FPO and Puerto Rico addresses.
- In stock items are shipped within 48 hours (not including weekends or holidays)
- We ship from Colorado, depending on your location it can take 1-5 business days to any state in the USA.
- You can use PO Box for USPS Orders only.
- For UPS NEXT DAY or 2nd DAY deliveries, orders placed before 2:00 pm will be shipped the same day (orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays)
- Please double check your order information: We have an automated shipping process and will not be liable for incorrect or incomplete address entries.
For a list of our international retail stores, please check out our retail locations.
We will not be held accountable for lost, damaged or stolen international shipments.
USPS orders are not trackable after leaving the US borders.
International orders may take anywhere between 2 to 4 weeks for delivery.
We ship from the United States with terms defined as "Free on Board (FOB), USA". This means that ANY and ALL fees (except shipping/transit) charges are your responsibility. You will probably be charged some mixture of customs fees (e.g. taxes, duties, processing fees, brokerage fees, etc.) upon delivery of your shipment. RunningBelt has no control over these fees, nor any means to calculate them into the total price of shipping. If you are not familiar with the customs fees in your country, please check with your local customs office for more information. You can calculate the taxes, duties, and fees for your country by going to this website for free.
The shipping charges you pay to RunningBelt do NOT include customs fees, import taxes, brokerage fees, or duties. If you refuse to pay the customs fees when your order arrives, the shipment will be returned to RunningBelt and we will be charged the customs fees plus return shipping costs. Therefore, we do not issue refunds for customs fees, shipping, or the cost of your order if you refuse to pay the customs fees. If you receive the shipment and refuse to pay the custom's fees, such that we are billed by USPS on your behalf, we will bill you for these fees directly.
It is possible that the delivery of your order could be delayed due to customs processing. If your order does not arrive in a reasonable amount of time, you should check with your local customs office to see if they are holding the package for payment of fees. Also, some customs offices will send a separate invoice for your customs fees that could arrive several weeks after you receive your shipment.
Orders shipping outside the U.S.A. are typically subject to government taxes, duties and brokerage fees. This article explains RunningBelt's international methods of shipment and international terms of sale.
Brokerage fees are levied by the shipping company (e.g. USPS) to cover the cost of processing the package through customs.
- Taxes are sales/usage taxes levied by the destination country's government. e.g. Sales tax, VAT, GST
- Duties are special importation taxes levied by the destination country's government for particular classes of goods e.g. alcohol, cigarettes, R.A.M., steel.
We have a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee policy! We are that flipping confident you will love the RunningBelt. If you are in any way unhappy with our product, please return it to us within 30 days of purchase. Simply request a return on your account page or request a return on our site. Once we receive your return request, we will email you a return label.
We will email you as soon as we receive your return. Expect to receive a credit within a week or two after.
We understand that online shopping and sizes do not mix. If you are having issues with size or color, simply order a new one online and return the old one within 30 days. See above for returns.
Returns/Exchanges Outside the USA:
Sorry but we do not accept returns or exchanges for international orders at this time.
Your product has a 1 year warranty. You may contact us for any issues you have and we will gladly take care of it for you.
For any questions email:firstname.lastname@example.org